[jawsscripts] Re: GetListofFormFields function

  • From: "David Farough" <David.Farough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JawScripts" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 10:38:14 -0400

Hi John:
I can confirm your results.
I tried this using every version of jaws starting at Jaws 9 and going
back up to and including Jaws 6.20.  In all cases the square space
delimiter you mentioned was used.  Once I tried specifying a "$"
delimiter  and still the result was the same.
>>> "John Robichaud" <JRobichaud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04:56 PM Thursday,
June 05, 2008 >>>
Does anyone know if the function GetListOfFormFields is broken in Jaws
8 &
9?
Its first parameter is supposed to be a string delimiter for the list
but no
matter what I use the result shows a small square character as the
delimiter
which Jaws announces as space.
For example for finding checkboxes: GetListOfFormFields ("@",20 )
returns
the list but not with the @ symbol for the delimiter.
John Robichaud

__________=20
View the list's information and change your settings at=20
//www.freelists.org/list/jawsscripts=20

David Farough
Application Accessibility Coordinator/coordonateur de l'accessibilit=E9=20
Information Technology Services Directorate /
Direction des services d'information technologiques
Public Service Commission / Commission de la fonction publique
Email / Courriel:  David.Farough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel. / T=E9l:    (613) 992-2779=20

100 Years Merits a Celebration! =20
http://www.psc-cfp.gc.ca/100/index-eng.htm=20
100 ans, =E7a m=E9rite une c=E9l=E9bration!   =20
http://www.psc-cfp.gc.ca/100/index-fra.htm=20