[jawsscripts] Does screan resolution matter anymore with JFW 16 and windows 8.1?

  • From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JawsScriptsList" <JawsScripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 22:02:29 -0400

Hi all,
the subject says it all. I just got a new laptop and the default screen res is
something crazy like 1600 by 900. I always dealt with 1440 by 800 or so. I am
working on scripting the latest version of ScratchLive which is now called
Serato DJ. I am not a fancy scripter at all. In these scripts, like I did in
ScratchLIVE, I will make use of HSC and a lot of move to functionality. Will a
higher or a lower screen resolution make a difference either way? THANKS!

Gian Carlo Pedulla
GianniP46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LETS! GO! METS!