[jawsscripts] Re: Compile problem

  • From: "Jon Squally" <jonsqually@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 06:09:54 -0700

Hello,
The function in your script Let         hCurrentWindow = GetFocusWindow ()
is not valid.  The compiler typically gives you this error when it cannot
find the function or the function returns something other than what the
variable is.  Change the line to:
Let     hCurrentWindow = GetFocus ()
I hope this helps, Jon.