[jawsscripts] Re: "Compile error"

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:32:18 +0100

mostafa,

  You have the parentheses in the wrong place, twice.

The script should read:

Script TypesMyname ()
    SayString ("JAWS for windows is ready")
EndScript

And of course, that script will only speak the string.  If you really want
to type the string, for instance into Notepad, you need:

Script TypesMyname ()
    TypeString ("JAWS for windows is ready")
EndScript

hth
Martin