[jawsscripts] ClickObjectByName revisited

  • From: "Tony Hernandez" <tonyhspeaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 15:12:18 -0400

Hi all.
I tried this function and it does return true but doesn't actually do anything.
 It's supposed to click an object in a header bar window, which is a child
window of a list view.  I tested it using an if condition and a saystring
statement to make sure it actually returns true, and it does, but the list
doesn't sort by this column header with this function. It only works if I
manually click it with the jaws cursor.  The column header name is truncated
and I don't think it's static.

Tony