[jawsscripts] Blinking graphics are stealing focus

  • From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JawsScriptsList" <JawsScripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 19:29:32 -0500

Hi all,
Well, Now that all of my graphics are showing up in scratchLive now, I think
that some of them are stealing focus.  Some of these graphics are level meters
and wave forms on the screen that are constantly changing or blinking.  I think
that the audio level meter is causing me problems.  Sometimes when I am up or
down arrowing through my music Jaws will start reading a graphic name like
Graphic 20 if it's not labeled.  Then Jaws will get stuck there until I can get
focus back to the music list some how.  Is there a way that I can stop this
behavior?  Will creating a frame around the offending graphics stop jaws from
paying attention to them and leave my focus in the music list?
Will changing graphics verbosity to labeled instead of all help too?
I am using Jaws 11 and HSC.
Thanks!

Gian Pedulla
GianniP46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx