[jawsscripts] BX Toolbox and JAWS 11 beta?

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:15:48 -0400

I have noticed that JAWS 11 claims to have made a change to the name and hotkey
for the Home Row Utility!  I have not written any scripts with JAWS 11 yet,
just some testing.  Will these changes break the BX Toolbox, which uses the
same hotkey?
By the way, the hotkey is being replaced by a new way to start additional
scripts.  I think it has something to do with the new ResearchIt feature, which
looks interesting as a scripter.  It seems very fast!

Don Marang