[jawsscripts] Re: Automatically reading text of a given colour

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:42:53 -0500

Thanks Dean and Jackie,  I went with the frame for now.  I usually try to avoid
them because they seem to be flakey, or maybe it is me being flakey when
setting up a frame.
It seems to work for now though but if I come across more things I want to
monitor then I will try to write a script.
Regards
Tom Bisset