[jawsscripts] Re: Are there any scripts for the nokia pc suite?

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <cchaltain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 04:58:14 -0500

I have a Nokia cell phone and follow several mailing lists related to
Talks and accessible cell phones, and I've never heard of any JFW
scripts for PC Suite. I found that the older versions of PC Suite were
pretty usable once you got them installed. The install program wasn't
accessible, but you could either get sighted assistance or make some
educated guesses using the JAWS cursor to get it installed. The current
version of PC Suite installs just fine, and if you use the menus, it's
pretty usable. Sorry I didn't have better news, but I hope this
information helps.

christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi, the newest PCSuite works excellent with JAWS now, without scripts. Hope =
> that helps.=0D=0A=0D=0A----- Original Message -----=0D=0AFrom: "David =
> ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=0D=0ATo: =
> <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=0D=0ADate: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:58:41 =
> -0500=0D=0ASubject: [jawsscripts] Are there any scripts for the nokia pc =
> suite?=0D=0A=0D=0A> Hi list members, i'd like to know if there are any jaws =
> scripts for the nokia pc suite?  If so, where can i buy them?  Thank you =
> for any information that you may have.=0D=0A> __________=A0=0D=0A> View the =
> list's information and change your settings at =0D=0A> =
> //www.freelists.org/list/jawsscripts=0D=0A> =0D=0A>

Christopher

cchaltain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx