[jawsscripts] Re: Are there any scripting tools that will help me create jawsscripts for the spyware blaster tutorial?

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 23:46:18 -0400

At 08:33 PM 5/6/2009, you wrote:
>Hi list members, i'd like to know if there are any jaws scripting
>tools that can help me in creating the jaws scripts for the
>spyware blaster tutorial?  I would appreciate any information that
>you might have, thank you.

Uh have you read the Basics of Scripting Manual?
That might be a good start.
Go to Jaws, Explore Jaws, Explore the Manuals, and in the folder
that opens you chould find a file called Basics Of Scripting.chm

I've seen you ask this a couple times - have you read any
documentation on how to write scripts yet?

Chris