[jawsscripts] Accessing Chirp software

  • From: "Bob J." <rjustice004@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 20:39:36 -0400

Chirp software is used to program many makes and models of amateur radio
transceivers and reportedly works very well for sighted computer users.

I have downloaded that software and installed it on my Windows XP machine where
I am also running JFW v10.

I have found the Chirp software to be barely accessible on my XP machine with
this version of JFW and I am wondering if anyone out there is using the Chirp
software with some measure of success.  If so, please share your details for
success!

T I A

Bob   AD8RJ