[jaws-uk] strange message when closing files

  • From: "adrian.rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:51:52 -0000

When closing the various windows before shutting down my computer at night, by
pressing (Alt F4), I am receiving a strange message from a window that has been
opened that I don't know anything about, and which I am very curious to where
it is coming from.  The message is reading:
Important notice - deadline approaching dialogue closing symbol.

That is all the message says, and know indication to where it is coming from.

I have now been recieving  this message for about a week, so please, can anyone
help?  I would be very greatful.

Adrian Rowe

Email address:

adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx