[jaws-uk] spyware problems

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 21:56:49 -0000

Hi all,
Unfortunately I now have a spyware problem on my PC.

I am waiting for a friend to come round but as yet I don't knowwhen he is
coming but hopefully it will be within the next couple of days.

I am however concerned that the problem will get worse.

From last week until yesterday, I was still able to go onto the net albeit I
couldn't acces the menu bar or get to my favourites.

I am instead having to type all my addresses out in full.full.

Tonight I have attempted to go onto the net only to find that I can't bring
up two sites, both are from different sources.

I fear that this god awful spyware is getting worse but don't really know
what I can do.

I did so I thought install an antispyware programme on my machine last week
with the help of someone from my service provider but when I came to search
for it, I couldn't find it.

Can anyone give me any tips what to do whilst waiting for my friend to get
round.

He did say he would put something on my machine.

Hope you can help and thanks for reading.

Regards

Paul.