[jaws-uk] sound card query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 21:51:46 -0000

Hi all,

Please can anyone advise me about getting a second sound card.

I regularly listen to some radio programmes via the internet and whilst I
usually do other things, there are times when I like to go through my
E-mails but this I find a pain trying to listen to both JAWS and a radio
Stream as they are almost as loud as one another.

A Friend of mine has the radio going through his hi-fi speakers and JAWS
going through his computer speakers and that's what I whish to do.

AS far as I can tell, I only have one socket on the back of my towerwhere
the computer speakers go in.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Regards

Paul.