[jaws-uk] Re: sent items folder

  • From: "adrian.rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 14:15:42 +0100

Susan,

You could try one of two things.

Firstly, try looking in your out box, to see if it is empty.  The chances
are, if any unsent Emails land up in that box, then it hasn't gone.

Secondly, when posting any new Emails, then send a copy of the Email to
yourself from the BCC box.  That way, you'll know if it has been posted.

I know this doesn't resolve your problem on a permanent bases, but it should
help on a short term one.

Hope This Has Helped,

Adrian Rowe
Email: adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx