[jaws-uk] Re: selecting entries to be removed by Spybot

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 06:36:21 -0400

Hi Marie, do you have the scripts installed?  I have all the information on
the programs page at www.jfwlite.com for ad aware.
If you have the scripts installed, right arrow to the critical objects tab
and press control M to mark all the items ad aware found.  Then enter on
next.
If you aren't using the scripts, you need to go to the critical objects tab,
then in the listview of items, you can do shift f10, or do a right mouse
click, or however you usually bring up a context menu.
There you will find "select all" on the context menu.  Enter on that to
check them all, then go to next.
Debbie