[jaws-uk] Re: search fo folders

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:44:56 +0100

Francis

You should have "Search" on your Start menu. Enter on this and then Tab
until you come to the Button "All Files and Folders", Enter on this and then
fill in any or all of the boxes with information such as file name, key word
from the file, file size etc. A list of drives to search will be displayed,
I am not sure if you can select multi drives to search at the same time or
if you will need to search them individually. Then Tab to the Search Button
and Enter. Results will be displayed in a standard files and folders list.

Hope this is of some help.

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx