[jaws-uk] Re: scripts

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:28:21 +0100

As no-one else wants to answer this, you'll have to put up with my bumbling explanation... I don't know how they work, but Jaws script files are little programs designed to make Jaws work better with many applications which might otherwise be difficult or impossible.

They offer extra spoken instructions.
If you plough through the Jaws help system I'm sure you'll find more information. They must be placed in the Enu folder of the Jaws version you're using, but often the installer program that come with them will do this for you.

Rashmi Shah wrote:
Hi List
I would like to find out about how scripts works and if I do get them, what do I need to do in order to make it work. Rashmi