[jaws-uk] Re: sap screen reader support

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:14:06 +0100

Hi Rashmi,

There is no reason why should know about sap if you are not involved in a
company which uses it.

SAP is a large software vendor whose systems aim to cover all of the main
areas of a large companies processes, the human resources department,
finance etc.

I hope this helps but you can look at the following link for an overview:
http://searchsap.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid21_gci214190,00.html

Regards,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx