[jaws-uk] Re: pc curser

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 22:51:48 -0000

Susan,

Get your friend to check that he is not using Internet Explorer version 5 or
earlier.  If he is, upgrading to IE 6 might sort the problem.  I've seen a
system doing very similar to what you describe and upgrading to IE6 sorted
all the issues.

Be careful not to upgrade to version 7 of Internet Explorer if he is only
using Jaws 6.

Hope this helps.

Jamie