[jaws-uk] Re: off topic: Word 2010

  • From: Steve Griffiths <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:24:31 +0000

Hi Joan,

Alt + Ctrl + P should do it.

Steve

---
Steve Griffiths
Senior Assistive Technology Assistant
Working from home in Lancaster
E: steve.griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
T: 0746 871 1921

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Joan Muir
Sent: 23 October 2015 15:34
To: jaws list <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jaws-uk] off topic: Word 2010

Hello Folks.

I am again looking for a non-Jaws-related topic but I know I can get great help
from this list.

I sometimes get attachments sent which leave Word 2010 saying "web layout"
when I next want to create a document. My only solution so far has been to open
a document I already have and then close it, when it now says, "print".
I wonder if anyone can tell me how to change back to print without this
solution?

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Joan.

Sponsor or attend the 2015 Guide Dogs Annual Awards on Wednesday 9th December
at the
London Hilton on Park Lane and help us celebrate all things Guide Dogs!

http://www.guidedogs.org.uk/news/national-events/guide-dogs-annual-awards-2015/#.Vh-kczZ0xHh

Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG.
A company limited by
guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in
England and Wales
(209617) and Scotland (SC038979).

Tel: 0118 9835555
Website: www.guidedogs.org.uk