[jaws-uk] Re: none characters words in Word 2000/v5.1

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:14:54 -0000

Why not set this up in configuration manager:
1    Presss insert+F2 and select "configuration manager", then press enter.
2    Press alt+S to open the "set options" menu.
3    Down arrow to "user options" and press enter.
4    Type until you reach "typing echo" and set it to "words", then press
enter.
5    Press alt+F4 to leave "configuration manager" and press enter on the
"yes" button to save the changes.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology