[jaws-uk] Re: nero won't copy cds

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:35:13 -0000

Francis, afraid I cannot answer your query, and the list seem to be busy doing other things. However a friend of mine is wanting to buy a new laptop, having sold his current one to his sister, his current one was a Toshiba Satellite Pro, he will need I am sure now one that will run Professional Windows and JFw 9 pro. I have been sifting through back numbers of Jaws list emails to find the Email where you wrote what you had bought and it's specs, I know it was a Toshiba and it was a very good bargain having lots of all you need. can you send or list again what you bought. does it run Vista and Xp? or only Vista

sorry to  bother you

Regards Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>