[jaws-uk] Re: nero express.

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 20:52:34 +0100

HI Kevin:

this version is a free one i get with my new burner, so it's no hassle to
upgrade, I would have bought the full version if one hadn't come free with the
burner.  I will keep my options open, though I know now that easy cd is yout
the window for my new pc, though works fine on this one.

thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon.

from Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

if you're interested in discussing everything soft toy animal related, please
visit my group at:

http://groups.msn.com/thesofttoyanimalcollectorsgroup

please visit my website:

www.btinternet.com/~m.wilsher