[jaws-uk] more on my outlook problems

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:18:57 +0100

Hi all,

Firstly, thanks to those who have replied, either to this group or off list.

I have this spam Email in my inbox whihc won't go.

AS mentioned the other day, I eventually set up my external hard drive and
have been trying to save Emails into it.

Whilst I managed to save one Email, I found that it was appearing as a
seperate item,  I had created a folder on my external hard drive so that I
could place Emails into it.

Please can someone tell me if it is possible to do this, or do the Emails
always have to appear as seperate folders within the hard drive.

Also, is it not at all possible to save whole outlook folders to the
external hard drive which would save a lot of time as I have over 1000
Emails saved in various outlook folders.

Regarding detect and repair, if I perform this tasks, wil I have to
reinstall outlook?

Unfortunately, the sighted assistance I hoped would happen today hasn't done
which is a little dissapointing.

Any more thoughts and suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Regards

Paul.