[jaws-uk] Re: microsoft word

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:13:32 -0000

Hi Joe,

This sounds like a problem with the off screen model.  Before we go into
anything too drastic, try the following and see if any of these help:
1. Maximise the window
2. Change the view factor from within Word's view menu
3. Change the font

All these are known to affect performance of the off screen model, and
they're worth trying before you start to look at global system settings,
such as screen resolution and color depth.

Will