[jaws-uk] memory not being read

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:56:08 +0100

dear List.
Sometimes the computer gives a complaining Dong, and then says something like "the memory could not be read or the memory could not be accessed Has anyone got an idea just what is meant by this. Have I done something wrong. Jaws always sounds as if I have caused it. Also if I may just ask for a refresher of the word Checksum? Thanks so much Dorothy