[jaws-uk] lIke sue Morgans but in sent items list of O.E

  • From: "Dorothy" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 19:19:17 +0100

 UI have tried all I was told by Tiddy as best as I can I think I have them in
the right order that is date and time recorded but I can only find one day's
worth well one day and a bit. Now where have all the  others gone? I should be
able to do Control and I for end and at the bottom find the first I  sent on
the laptop.the laptop  which is  end of October. I do not to get what Sue has
got as they are I think stacked or grouped  and maybe all invisible to boot,
that last one is awful. Dorothy Ps I think also sue will  find if she tries the
deleted box after one or 2 shift delete it will give her a warning that she
will delete all.  I think the list boxes in Oe are a pain in the proverbial.
dorothy