[jaws-uk] keystrokes please Mark

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 23:01:03 -0000

Regarding my last message.
I realise it is not  clear. My laptop  is the Pc which  has my former ISP
Freeserve  imbedded  and even an attempt to  get it off by  going into the
Registry which I did not  do myself  but someone  more experienced  made no
difference.  Then  I took Jaws off and did a clean  reinstall  including the
patches of Jaws 8.  However  it has made no  difference. if I  reply  to a
message  Jaws does not say Edit but  reads the whole message  I am replying
to , and to get into the Edit box I have to overtype  Jaws  which just goes
on reading the whole of the message I am replying to.

Next I use the Spell check  and Jaws  gives  its opinion  on what it should
be   but does not stop  at that  Jaws goes on  taking  liberties   like
trying to correct all  Jaws thinks  is wrong in the email I am either
replying to or forwarding.

This means  of course  the message  I ameither  trying to reply to or
forward  would be altered  if I let Jaws  change the spelling.   Regarding
accepting  I  often do what mark does accept  by pressing the  enter  key.

Hope this is clearer  I think I am going to have to have my laptop  cleaned
off and reformatted  I  phoned  Freeserve now Orange and  could not get any
help  just a wavery Indian Call Centre.

Dorothy
.

I hope this is a  bit clearer  if not please forgive me .
,