[jaws-uk] Re: jpeg files

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 12:15:32 +0100

Hi Barbara

You should be able to change it using Paint, which is available on Windows as
part of the operating system.

In Windows XP, you can find it in all programs/accessories.

If you have trouble finding it, please send me the file at home at darren
hartland dot com and I'll convert it for you.

Cheers
Darren