[jaws-uk] ie 7

  • From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:23:47 -0000

hi there, I am using jaws 7.1  and I've installed ie 7 however I can't get
to my default website instead this is what I get can someone tell me how to
rectify this? here  goes
Customize Your Settings - Windows Internet Explorer graphic 104  graphic 696
http://runonce.msn.com/runonce2.aspx graphic 32 graphic 465  Google graphic
737
graphic 148  graphic 706  Print graphic 723  Print Preview
graphic 335  graphic 801  Go Bookmarks 7 blocked Check AutoLink AutoFill
graphic 573  Settings
graphic 351 graphic 454 graphic 72  graphic 766  Customize Your Settings
graphic 945  graphic 138 graphic 955  graphic 754  graphic 953 graphic 141
graphic
397  Page Tools graphic 719
graphic 795
Welcome graphic 673
To complete the installation  Required Settingsand setup, please select the
graphic 673 appropriate options and
click the Save settings  Please choose your default search providerbutton.
graphic 673 Internet Explorer 7 allows you to easily find information on the
web using a Required Settings search provider. Search Provider Your current
default search provider is: Google
 Keep my current default search provider.  graphic 673  Let me select from a
list of other search providers. graphic 627  Save settings
We hope you enjoy using  graphic 673 Internet Explorer 7!
Save settings   graphic 673
graphic 673
graphic 673
graphic 283