[jaws-uk] Re: google toolbar

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:59:11 -0000

I downloaded something from the internet and the Google Toolbar came with it
and blocked me from visiting some sites. I did the same as Joan, Add/Remove
in the Control Panel and select the Google Toolbar from the list of programs
shown and removed it by following the instructions. Restarted the PC and all
was fine then.

Babs