[jaws-uk] Re: french help

  • From: orhan deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:45:28 -0000

well, i definetly need a turkish braille table for jaws, so i would like to know how to create a .tbl file in jaws.

the descouraging news i got from HW about the braille tables not beeing able to be created by the user certainly did not impress me. well, enough of my ranting.

===
orhan deniz.
"herseyin sonunu dusunen kahraman olamaz!"
check out my blog of rants at:
http://urfa63.livejournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>