[jaws-uk] Re: differenceis on here and the other jaws list

  • From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 23:06:00 -0000

hello can anyone tell me what differences there are in jaws user and jaws UK?

and are all the people on here on the other one as well?
if so then there will be no need to subscribe to 2
if not what one is best to subscribe to?

Yvonne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>