[jaws-uk] Re: deleting a programme

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:39:24 -0000

Hi Nadia,

If the British Inland Revenue started putting such notices
at the beginning of all messages, there would be a national
outcry.  And I'd even venture to suggest that our own
Members of Parliament would be at the forefront of such
objections.

George Bell
(List Moderator)

Van Niekerk
> Sent: 10 January 2005 11:04
> To: 'jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
> Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: deleting a programme
>

> NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email
> legal notice which can be viewed at
> http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf
> Should you be unable to access the link provided, please
> contact our offices for a copy of the legal notice at 0860
12
> 12 14 or 27 012 422 6301
>

> I am very sorry, this stupid messages are put into my
> messages after I sent
> them.  I believe it is my company who put it in all
messages.

> Sory again, it is very anoying.
>
> Nadia van Niekerk
> Cell:  +27(0) 82 927 6531
> Email:  nvanniekerk@xxxxxxxxxxx

very
> irritating.
> Thank you very much.
>
> Peter.

remove
> programs,
> > press
> > enter.  Then you will see a list and go down with your
> arrowkeys till you
> > get to the program you want to delete.  Tab to remove
and
> press enter.
> >
> > I hope this helps.
> >
> > Nadia van Niekerk
> > Cell:  +27(0) 82 927 6531
> > Email:  nvanniekerk@xxxxxxxxxxx

as

[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
> > ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > ** and in the Subject line type
> > ** unsubscribe
> > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
on the
> > ** immediately-following link:-
> > ** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> > ** or send a message, to
> > ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
> > ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
link:-
> > **
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
> > ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > ** and in the Subject line type
> > ** unsubscribe
> > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
on the
> > ** immediately-following link:-
> > ** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> > ** or send a message, to