[jaws-uk] Re: burning cds with windows media player

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 20:34:23 +0100

Hi Peter et al,

I tried this but I can't seem to find a button or whatever that starts
the burn process.
I used to be able to insert a music cd etc into my cd drive and when the
software had temporarily copied the contents, I was then prompted for a
blank disc, which when inserted got busy copying. When the process was
finished the finished cd would pop out.

Are you using windows 7?

Might look for a windows 7 compatible version of easy cd creater.
Cheers