[jaws-uk] Re: another problem

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 06:37:18 +0100

I've never liked the "white list" idea.  It will stop a lot of genuine
mails.
Can you change to something other than OE?
This is of no help, but the old versions of Forte Agent (which are the
only ones supported by Jaws,) make blocking extremely easy.  I can't
think that's much use to you but it's worth trying Thunderbird, or
Eudora or some other non-microsoft product to see if they make it
easier.