[jaws-uk] Re: all quiet on the western front

  • From: "jim williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:39:41 +0100

John,

I had no messages through whatsoever from 9.30am on Wednesday until about
5.00pm yesterday.  I've since discovered that Virgin Media had a big
nationwide failure on their e-mail service hence my lack of messages.  Is
there an archive service on this and other lists so that I can check what
messages have gone through during the time mentioned above?

Jim Williams