[jaws-uk] adobe and pdf

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 21:20:14 +0100

A problem has caused Adobe to just repeat preparing document as normal announce the heading and then just, keep repeating it is preparing. I wondered if it was the new PDF I had in but I then fished out an old PDF I have read easily many times and again it cannot seem to actually move on as before. I wonder as it is the latest Version Adobe 9 and used to work if any other person is having problems.

Of course it could be another reason we have still not solved the reading of extraneous matter between Jaws and Encartis software I am using my Desktop and tapping enter key which was George' tip and seems to help Dorothy

Ps Jaws has started adding letter so to words for some reason