[jaws-uk] a question or two regarding the latest Jaws compatible version of skype and any related scripts.

  • From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:23:23 +0100

Hi all,

I used to use skype a year or so back with either Jaws 10 or
11 on a previous computer.

I did briefly install it on this desktop which runs windows
XP pro,  but uninstalled it as I wasn't using it, and wanted
to save disk space.

There's now a possibility that I may require skype in the
near future to keep in contact with a family member, so I'm
wanting to clarify which version of skype I should be
considering installing to use with either Jaws 10, 11 or 12,
as I have all 3 versions installed, and also which version
of the skype scripts I should download.

If someone could point me towards useful links for
downloading the best version and associated scripts for my
set-up, (either on list, or privately if there's a
possibility my request may be slightly off topic  appreciate
it.