[jaws-uk] Re: Wordpad in Vista not speaking

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:32:16 -0000

I haven't encountered this.

Iain

From: "Doris and Chris" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 11:58 AM
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Wordpad in Vista not speaking

Have you tried reclassing it as an edit?

Ido not have vista but reclassing the control has often worked where jaws did not speak. Also which version of jaws are you using?

Cheers,

Doris

At 11:43 AM 1/19/2010 +0000, you wrote:
Sorry about my previous message - I am having difficulty using windows Live Mail to compose a message.

Problem; Wordpad does not speak RichText fields in Vista (in other words the body of the edit). Is there anything which can be done to get round this?

regards,

Norman O.