[jaws-uk] Re: Word, envelopes from data base problem

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:41:58 +0100

A post script, as I telephoned one of the office girls for help.

She says that when it comes to the part asking you to insert fields, it
defaults to the top left of the page, and she clicks the centre of the
page to get it to move to the delivery address block area.

So, how does a jaws user get there via the menus?