[jaws-uk] Re: Wireless.Belkins

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:36:24 +0100

Maggie
I can't look myself as I'm at work which is configured differently to my ho=
me set-up but if you look under 'Tools' and select the 'Options' item, you =
will get a multi-page dialog which contains Email preferences and you will =
probably find it in there somewhere.  I didn't want to mention it to Doroth=
y, she seems to be having enough difficulties as it is.

Cheers
Chris