[jaws-uk] Re: Video Intercept

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:07:17 -0000

choose install video intercept and restart system.  press execute, then
wait.  the system will restart, and the message should go away.

If you wish to contact me, Please use the information below.

Email:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or Telephone:

Landline *within the UK*

01473 281027

landline *outside the uk*

00441473 281027

mobile *within the UK*

07875 766814

Mobile *outside the UK*

If you wish to contact me, Please use the information below.

Email:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or

martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx