[jaws-uk] VictorstreamUK mailing list

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-Uk@Freelists. Org" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 08:06:29 +0100

I hope the list Moderators will not mind me posting this.

Victor Stream Mailing list

Now that the Victor Stream has reached the UK, many of us are waiting to
talk about it, and many more are wanting to know what it is like to use and
what it can do.  There is already an email list for the Stream, but it is
extremely busy, and mainly populated by our friends from across the Atlantic
who wish to discuss matters not particularly relevant to Stream users in
England, such as Bookshare and NLS books, and which speakers to buy from
Radioshack.

I have therefore decided to create VictorstreamUK so that we can all get a
word in, and learn about this new machine together.  If you already have a
Stream, or if you are considering purchasing one, this could be the right
place for you.  The list is on Google Groups so all you have to do is write

victorstreamuk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and I very much look forward to seeing you there.

David Russell