[jaws-uk] Re: Vacation

  • From: "ROBIN CLAYDEN" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:25:37 -0000

Mel,

Send a blank message to:

jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

in the subject line, put:

set jaws-uk vacation

When you return from holiday, do exactly the same, but in the subject line put:

unset jaws-uk vacation

You will get a confirmation message fairly quickly to tell you it was done correctly. Oh, and remember to put hyphens & spaces in exactly as I have above.

Cheers, Robin.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mel" <mel.spooner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>