[jaws-uk] Re: VIP Software Guides

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 07:35:16 +0100

As no-one else seems to be about to reply, I'll say they seem pretty good,
and I could learn a bit if I bothered with them, even after 10 years of
muddling through.
The only criticism from my scant perusal is the technical terms, child
windows etc which might confuse the newly computerised.  Maybe that is
explained elsewhere.