[jaws-uk] Trojans background

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:20:56 +0100

I have tapped 2 times so hope this will read properly. The Trojans were real in December I had my laptop reformatted to get rid of Embedded Freeserve which although said to be cosmetic I disliked holding on to my pc.the company who did the work sold me Kaspersky said it was wonderful and put it on both computers said they would support me if it went wrong, and of course didn't I do not deal with them now. I I and Dr Norman Waddington thought we could get it put right under the DDA act but failed it is a manufactured Goods item I then went to NCC National Consumer Council who wanted to help but had limited powers. I am explaining why I kept Kaspersky because I thought as a using customer I might have some Clout. That is how I kept Kaspersky on my computer to start with. Yes it was silly I see now. I will explained more about the Trojan attach which although Andrew said"alleged attack, was diagnosed very well and there were 2 attacks each different. I need to have a break now but that is why I kept it from December till July Regards Dorothy