[jaws-uk] Re: Time setting query in O.E

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:20:51 +0100

Hi Dorothy,

You can add or remove items that are displayed in Outlook express message
lines and adjust there column width in the view menu while your cursor is
resting on the appropriate folder rather than the list of messages.  For
example, to amend the setting for the inbox:

1.    Select the inbox.
2.    Press alt+v to bring up the view menu.
3.    Press c for columns.
4.    You now have a list of items which you may check to have them
displayed.
5.    To display the date and time, ensure that the "received" item is
checked.
6.    Now tab down until you hear the "pixels wide" value and amend it as
you see fit.  (My setting for the received item is 110 pixels but this may
not correspond to your setting).
7.    Tab to ok and press enter.

Fiddling with these column widths by changing the number of pixels will give
you what you want.

HTH,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx