[jaws-uk] Tiddy terms explained just spotted it

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 17:17:09 -0000

I cold make a guess at some course. this corrupted business is often when they have-not a clue what is wrong it is so easy to say " somethingmustbe corrupted" as I explained
Free even said that about battery failure. I do hear the word Macro a lot on this page though and was curious. what is the word short for? Issues I can guess by now since Hialeah little else ! what about the Vertical Bars? and the Tilda dollars.? I did once ask in an Email the first time I hadwer I have somewhere it was sometinglike " Aim not a number I am a freeman" I had just been signed up about 2 years ago and what with WElcher and Blaster as my first welcome on a dial up and Tiscali it then was vertical bars all the time. Incidentally if you are out there listening Keith do you recall what you said when I sent to you the Michael Schall settings! It was " you mustbemad no one would ever do them" and when I said but you are a Jaws tutor what did you say then? Oh yes I remember it well as the song says.. Finally was the cheek to say " Stick at it Dorothy with us You can Do It!! Such is life . I am now worried about the laptop sending in black on black than you Andrew for telling. I shallhave to rethink that one. Dorothy